Monday, March 21, 2016

Case Study 3/21/16 Why Traveling Helps Your Online Teaching!

Hello everyone and welcome to yet another online teaching case study! In this weeks case study, we are going to be discussing: Why Traveling Helps Your Online Teaching! 
I will be discussing and showing you specific examples from my own traveling experience! Here I am in beautiful Orange Country California! 
Let's Get Started! 
So why am I sharing my own ​personal traveling story here with you today? Because traveling has enhanced my online teaching 100 fold!
In fact, some of my best selling online video courses have been from videos shot all around the world! 
Recently I have discovered how easy it is to create high quality videos simply using my iPhone 6S plus! I simply plugged in my microphone, fired up my FiLMMIC PRO App (available for only $10.00 on the app store) and grabbed my "selfie stick" and I was instantly able to create awesome videos!
 Here is a screenshot from a video I filmed on the beach this weekend! 
In addition to creating high quality videos while traveling, showing your students around new environments stimulates their learning and inspires them to learn more! I know from personal experience that when I saw an instructor teaching from a "cool" location, it inspired me to create that lifestyle for myself! 
And Well, it looks like I am on the right track :)  
What is also so great about traveling is that it enhances your worldly view. With over 100,000+ students now from over 185 countries world wide, its important for me as an instructor to get out their and see the world (as best as I can) through my students eyes! The best way to do this is to get out their and start traveling! 
This weekend I was able to visit Orange County, Los Angels, Palm Springs, Tempe, and Phoenix all in the same week! Its amazing how different things are even from just one state to another! I have also been able to travel to Greece, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Martin, and many other places! 
Traveling and Teaching has never been so easy, and with technology the way it is today you can work from pretty much anywhere at anytime! I hope this post inspires you and if you have any questions please feel free to message me anytime! 
I hope you have enjoyed this weeks case study! There are many ways to begin teaching online, but this should give you some great ideas that have worked for myself and many other online instructors! Stay tuned next week were I discuss more online teaching strategies.
Thank you for reading our blog post today! If you have any questions please feel free to post your comments below!
Also, you can check out all of my blog posts for FREE by going to:
Sincerely,
Joe Parys​

No comments:

Post a Comment