Monday, April 11, 2016

Case Study 4/11/2016 How To Get Your Course Approved On Udemy

Hello everyone and welcome to yet another online teaching case study! In this week’s case study, we are going to be discussing: 
How To Get Your Course Approved By The Udemy Review Team!
Recently I have been creating many new courses and had difficulty getting a course approved by the review team. In fact, it took the team more than 2 weeks for them to approve our course. Let me share with you my experience and how persistence can help you launch your very next online video course!
1) First, it is important to know that the Udemy review team does a very good job in screening our courses. However, they do sometimes get overloaded and need us as instructors to do our best to stay patient, but also persistent.
On average the review team takes about 2-3 business days to respond to your course once you submit it for review. In my last courses case, it took about 10+ business days. So, on day 5 I decided to send Udemy support and email. They got back to me saying they were looking into it. It was then another 3-4 business days where nothing happened and there was no response. So I decided to persistently send them another email. Again it took them a few days to respond, but once they did the course went live within a matter of hours!
Now, when working with the review team members and Udemy support it is important to be as helpful as possible when it comes to getting your course approved! Here is an example from my course!
Since I was able to execute and be helpful the review team was able to put my course in the new and noteworthy section and the course is doing very well now because of it!
This is the power of working with the review team and producing a high quality course! We hope to see your next course live on the Udemy marketplace in no time! 
Thank you for reading our blog post today! If you have any questions please feel free to post your comments below!
Also, you can check out all of my blog posts for FREE by going to: http://joeparysacademy.blogspot.com/
Sincerely,
Joe Parys​

No comments:

Post a Comment