Thursday, April 28, 2016

Case Study 4/25/2016 Mastermind Group Recap!

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to another online teaching case study! Today I am writing this case study from more than 30,000 feet in the air! I have been very blessed to have been doing a lot of traveling and this past week I was in Tempe, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada! 

Last week I know we discussed mastermind groups and how powerful they can be. This week I will discuss how my latest mastermind went! The group call was on google hangout which seems to be very easy for everyone to use. It is an excellent free tool and I would highly suggest using it for your next mastermind!
So what did we learn from our mastermind? 
1) We learned that there are a lot of like-minded individuals who are looking to learn, improve, and grow their businesses. It is always awesome to meet new people with different perspectives and have different experiences. 
2) I was able to learn more about google adwords and google analytics and how to track my sales as an online teacher. This is key to any business and very effective in the online world.
3) I was able to make new friends and collaborate with existing ones. This has opened my mind to new possibilities and I am very excited for the future! 
Thank you for reading our blog post today! If you have any questions please feel free to post your comments below! Also, you can check out all of my blog posts for FREE by going to: http://joeparysacademy.blogspot.com/
I look forward to serving your next week where I will discuss my sales from the first month of Udemy's new pricing system! 
Sincerely,
Joe Parys 

No comments:

Post a Comment