Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Case Study Week 1: 12/7/2015 The Power of Learning From Others

Case Study Week 1: 12/7/2015 The Power of Learning From Others
Dear Udemy Students,
Many months ago I was one of the first students to enroll in this course and it immediately had a positive influence on me, my Udemy experience, and my revenues! In fact I wrote a genuine positive review of the course and began working with Jerry soon after enrolling.
Because I believe in giving and giving back to those who have helped me, I am going to share a little of my own experience using this course and how much of an impact it has had on me!
I am writing this post in response to one of Jerry's newest lectures on winning $100 and adding in helpful discussions!
_____
How this course has transformed my Udemy experience:
1) Co-Teaching. I was able to learn and then apply how to properly co-teach and which courses were selling better on Udemy. This is a very humbling experience but boy does it pay off! I now have over 30 courses here on Udemy with more than 1/2 of them being co-taught!
2) I have learned that nothing beats hard work, time, energy and effort, combined with a strategy: Nothing beats hard work and a solid strategy. After watching and re-watching many of the lectures in this course I learned that to get to the next level revenue, sales, students wise, I would have to be willing to put in the consistent effort needed. This could be said for anything in life. 
3) This course taught me how to work with Udemy and not against it. Many instructors I see are spending to much time worrying or writing in about negative things such as "bad reviews, not being able to have their courses promoted, the Udemy ranking system, ect ect" Jerry has taught me to overlook these things and if something "fails" you can always try again and create another course! If it wasnt for this message, I wouldn't have the courses I have today. My best-selling courses have come from many "failed" courses!
4) Last but not least, this course has encouraged me to reach out and become more open to new ideas. The ideas in this course are priceless. So much value, but only if you are willing to try them and not get discouraged!
__________
Thanks again so much to Jerry for creating this course, challenging us all to grow, and improve as teachers her on Udemy. I just exceeded my last goal and earned more than $11,000 during the month of November! My best month yet!
Here is a little quote that has keeps me going and is really great to live by. "The Best is Yet To Come" -Willie Jolly. I expect the best to come for us all, on Udemy and Beyond!
Sincerely,
Joe Parys

No comments:

Post a Comment